Osdale Byre nestles beneath the Macleod’s Tables and offers commanding views out to the Cuillin mountain range. It is reached via a farm track with livestock from the neighbouring farm often grazing along the way.
Originally built in the 1800s, the Byre has been restored to provide lovely open plan holiday accommodation. Enjoy sitting by the huge windows and gaze over farmland towards the Cuillin mountain range watching the local wildlife or cook up a feast in the spacious kitchen – a very sociable space that’s perfect for cooking, eating and chatting. In the evenings the feature wood-burning stove makes the double-height living space warm and cosy. The Byre is great for dogs with walks from the door, underfloor heating for wet paws and a large boot room that’s perfect for muddy dogs and coats and walking boots too.
With Osdale Farmhouse being your only neighbour, a stay at Osdale Byre offers isolation and tranquillity. A remarkable spot to recharge your batteries that you’ll want to return to again and again.
Osdale Byre is available for weekly holidays throughout the year. With flexible sleeping arrangements, it provides ideal accommodation for families and friends.Make a Booking
- Sleeps 4 people
- Spacious open plan interiors
- Downstairs en-suite bedroom with super king or twin beds
- Upstairs bedroom with super king bed or twin beds
- Downstairs big family bathroom
- Spacious kitchen with dining for four or more
- Feature wood burner
- TV, DVD, bluetooth speaker, CD player
- Large boot room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Underfloor heating throughout the downstairs
- Unlimited wifi
- Natural water supply from a spring
- Pets welcome
- Book together with Osdale Farmhouse for a holiday for up to 8 people.