With Osdale Farmhouse being your only neighbour, a stay at Osdale Byre offers isolation and tranquillity. A remarkable spot to recharge your batteries that you’ll want to return to again and again.
Why Stay at the Byre?
Originally built in the 1800s, the Byre provides lovely open plan holiday accommodation. Enjoy sitting by the huge windows and gaze over farmland watching the local wildlife or cook up a feast in the spacious, well equipped kitchen – a very sociable space that’s perfect for cooking, eating and chatting. In the evenings the feature wood-burning stove makes the double-height living space warm and cosy. With flexible sleeping arrangements the Byre is ideal accommodation for friends or families. It’s also great for dogs with walks from the door, underfloor heating for wet paws and a large boot room that’s perfect for muddy dogs as well as your coats and walking boots.
Make a Booking
It’s just good to spend time at Osdale. So come and take in the views, walk up a mountain, watch seals in the loch, spend time with friends and family and fall asleep happy.
- Accommodation for up to 4 people
- Spacious open plan interiors
- Downstairs en-suite bedroom with super king or twin beds
- Upstairs bedroom with super king bed or twin beds
- Downstairs big family bathroom
- Spacious well equipped kitchen with dining for four or more
- Feature wood burner
- TV, DVD, bluetooth speaker, CD player
- Large boot room with dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Underfloor heating throughout the downstairs
- Unlimited wifi
- Pet friendly
- Expansive views over farmland
- Natural water supply from a spring
- Reached via a farm track
- Book together with Osdale Farmhouse for a holiday for up to 8 people.
When is it Available?
Osdale Byre is available for weekly holidays throughout the year with arrival and departure on a Saturday. Shorter breaks are possible out of high season. Click here to check availability.