Experience seclusion and peace at Osdale Byre, where Osdale Farmhouse is your only neighbour. This remarkable spot is the perfect place to recharge and rejuvenate. You’ll want to come back time and again.
Why Stay at the Byre?
Originally built in the 1800s, the Byre provides charming, open plan holiday accommodation. Enjoy sitting by the huge windows and gaze over farmland watching the local wildlife or cook up a feast in the spacious, well equipped kitchen – a very sociable space that’s perfect for cooking, eating and chatting. In the evenings the feature wood-burning stove makes the double-height living space warm and cosy on a chilly evening.
The Byre is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts. The boot room is ideal for storing muddy boots and wet gear, while tiled floors and underfloor heating make it easy to keep the space clean and warm. Also perfect for wet and muddy dogs.
The Byre and Farmhouse sit within the same large, fenced-off grounds and provide a secure area for dogs to roam off-lead. However, if your dog is an escape artist, or particularly drawn to sheep and cows, a tracking lead is provided for added security during your stay.
Make a Booking
It’s just good to spend time at Osdale. So come and take in the views, walk up a mountain, watch seals in the loch, spend time with friends and family and fall asleep happy.
- Accommodation for up to 4 people
- Spacious open plan interiors
- Downstairs bedroom (super king or twin beds) and ensuite
- Downstairs family bathroom
- Upstairs bedroom with super king bed or twin beds
- Spacious well equipped kitchen with dining for four
- Feature wood burner
- TV, DVD, bluetooth speaker, CD player
- Large boot room with dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Underfloor heating throughout the downstairs
- Unlimited wifi
- Pet friendly
- Expansive views over farmland
- Natural water supply from a spring
- Reached via a farm track
- Book together with Osdale Farmhouse for a holiday for up to 8 people.
When is it Available?
Osdale Byre is available for weekly holidays throughout the year with arrival and departure on a Saturday. Shorter breaks are possible out of high season. Click here to check availability.