A stay at Osdale Farmhouse affords true isolation, the only neighbour being Osdale Byre at the other end of the same generous plot. Otherwise, the cottage sits on its own amongst the stunning landscape, making it a remarkable spot to enjoy the Highlands.
Why Stay at Osdale Farmhouse?
Originally built in the mid-1800s, the farmhouse is full of character and charm. Sit on the window seats in the kitchen or living room and admire the views or snuggle up by the wood burner on a damp day. The open plan living areas make a sociable space for cooking, eating and sharing time with friends and family. Dogs are well cared for at Osdale with great walking from the front door and underfloor heating for wet paws. The Farmhouse also has a large boot room for coats, walking boots and muddy dogs.Make a Booking
- Accommodation for up to 4 guests
- Two upstairs bedrooms, a king and a twin
- Kitchen with dining for four
- Semi-open plan living room with woodburning stove
- TV, DVD, bluetooth speaker, CD player
- Downstairs bathroom
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Underfloor heating throughout the downstairs
- Unlimited wifi
- Pet friendly
- Picnic table and BBQ
- Expansive views over farmland
- Natural water supply from a spring
- Reached via a farm track
- Book together with Osdale Byre for a holiday for up to 8 people
When is it Available?
The Farmhouse is available throughout the year for weekly bookings with arrival and departure on a Friday. Shorter stays are possible out of high season. Click here to check availability.