Escape to the serene beauty of Osdale Farmhouse, where you’ll enjoy true isolation and tranquility. Your only neighbour is Osdale Byre, at the other end of the large grounds. Surrounded by breathtaking Highland scenery, this cottage is your perfect spot for a peaceful and rejuvenating getaway.
Why Stay at Osdale Farmhouse?
The character-rich Osdale Farmhouse was built in the mid-1800s for a Skye crofter. It now invites you to take life at a slower pace, taking in the stunning views or curling up by the wood-burning stove with a good book. The open-plan living spaces create a warm and inviting atmosphere for cooking, dining, and spending quality time with your loved ones.
It’s practical too! After days out exploring Skye you’ll come home to the convenience of a large boot room, utility room, and tiled underfloor heating. Perfect for your coats, boots and muddy gear and perfect for dogs.
The Farmhouse and Byre are located within the same large, fenced-off grounds and provide a secure area for dogs to roam off-lead. If your dog is an escape artist, rest assured that a tracking lead is provided for added security.
The Farmhouse is reached via a farm track which we upgraded in early 2023 so it’s easy to navigate.Make a Booking
- Accommodation for up to 4 guests
- Two upstairs bedrooms, a king and a twin
- Downstairs family bathroom
- Kitchen with dining for four
- Semi-open plan living room with woodburning stove
- TV, DVD, bluetooth speaker, CD player
- Utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Underfloor heating throughout the downstairs
- Unlimited wifi
- Pet friendly
- Picnic table and BBQ
- Expansive views over farmland
- Natural water supply from a spring
- Reached via a farm track
- Book together with Osdale Byre for a holiday for up to 8 people
When is it Available?
The Farmhouse is available throughout the year for weekly bookings with arrival and departure on a Friday. Shorter stays are possible out of high season. Click here to check availability.